Join Our Team!
Chief Development Officer (CDO)
- Work closely with and equip the CEO and team to establish strategic development plans.
- Oversee development activities in coordination with the team including semi-annual and annual fundraising events.
- Contribute as a member of the leadership team ensuring the mission maintains direction and momentum.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with the current portfolio of donors and research and cultivate new prospects.
- Establish a balanced mix of donor sources and fundraising programs to attract and retain donors and fundraising volunteers.
- Research and compose grant proposals.
- Monitor campaign results and evaluate the efficacy of development initiatives.
- Keep abreast of innovation in the area of philanthropy and fundraising.
- Foster a culture of philanthropy that aligns with Spoke Street’s core values.
- … for more, see full description
Finance Director – Job Description
- Manage and create all accounting transactions for multiple related entities with minimal supervision
- Maintain the integrity and relevance of donation ledger and accounting system
- Create and upload bi-weekly payroll, including the set-up of new employees and entry of payroll to company general ledger
- Record and pay accounts payable in a timely manner
- Reconcile all general ledger accounts including the reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
- Manage grant appropriation and expense reporting
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements and cash flows of multiple related entities
- Assist in the gathering of financial information for the annual 990 filing
- Assist in annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the CFO and CEO
- Conduct ad hoc analysis for Chief Financial Officer