Join Our Team!
Spoke Street Media creates and curates authentically Catholic content which invites people into a deeper relationship with Christ. Podcasts are also made available for radio broadcast through a partnership with Redeemer Radio. The Audio Editor would work with show producers and hosts to ensure our programs meet our standards of high-quality production.
While Spoke Street is based in Fort Wayne, the Audio Editor may work remotely.
- Edit multiple podcasts on a weekly basis
- Upload podcasts and post show notes that are provided by show producer or host
- Edit short-form messaging (2 minutes or less) and other projects on an as-needed basis
- Video editing skills are a plus
- Manage multiple projects while hitting deadlines
- Edit all projects with creativity and an artistic perspective
- A bachelor’s degree in an aligned field of study or comparable experience
- Candidates need not be Catholic, an interest in and knowledge of the Catholic Church is preferred
- Familiarity with Adobe Audition software and best audio recording practices/equipment
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to keep learning and honing craft of producing engaging audio content
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2021.
In the cover letter, please address the following question: What are a few of your favorite podcasts?