Convo with Kyle:
Bishop Rhoades talks about the upcoming National Human Trafficking Awareness Day and ways we can remain educated on the issue as well as advocate, care, and pray for victims.
Then it’s on to Lent and how we can have a fruitful one!
– Is the sacrament of Anointing of the Sick given to the dying, sick and very old like a second Baptism?
– Do you think that Mary knew that she was special growing up? Did Jesus Know he was God’s Son all of his life, or just before he started his ministry?
– Where are there still debates after 2,000 years?
– Does a permanent deacon choose the parish that he serves in or is that decided by the Bishop?
– What is the difference between priests, monks friers and brothers?
Truth in Charity is brought to you in part by Notre Dame Federal Credit Union.
Follow us on social media:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Submit your question(s):
Call / Text (Holy Cross College text line) – 260-436-9598
Online – www.RedeemerRadio.com/AskBishop
E-mail – AskBishop@RedeemerRadio.com
Subscribe to the Podcast:
iTunes | Google Play | SoundCloud | RSS