Find out more about Divine Mercy Sunday in this episode which was originally
posted during last year’s Easter Octave. Then Bishop answers these listener-
- In 1 Timothy, it says Jesus is our sole mediator, yet we pray to Mary and the
saints. Is that going against the Bible?
- Why do priests wear a Roman collar? Why is it called a Roman collar?
- Can you recommend any activities for parents who would like to teach their
small children about St. Joseph?
- Sometimes at the end of Mass, the priest tells us to bow our heads and ask
for God’s blessing. Sometimes he doesn’t. Why?
- Do you think we will ever have the Precious Blood available to congregations
- Will we ever be able to blow out candles on our birthday cake again?
Link to Kyle Heimann Show episode about “Christ in the House of His Parents:”
Link to Diocese’s Divine Mercy website: