Convo with Kyle:
Talks about the saints we celebrated during these 8 days of Christmas. Then Bishop and Kyle make a wager about tonight’s Cupertino Classic.
– What is the policy for a priest who has left the priesthood and may want to get married after that?
– Do you have any suggestions as to how a married couple can start praying together, having never done it before?
– Is there a way to bring the Novus Ordo and the Latin Mass into greater unity in our diocese?
– How do we as Catholics answer those who believe that population control and animal rights advocation should be practiced by all countries?
– Is there a differnece between one who is a Saint and one who is Blessed?
Truth in Charity is brought to you in part by Notre Dame Federal Credit Union.
Follow us on social media:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Submit your question(s):
Call / Text (Holy Cross College text line) – 260-436-9598
Online – www.RedeemerRadio.com/AskBishop
E-mail – AskBishop@RedeemerRadio.com
Subscribe to the Podcast:
iTunes | Google Play | SoundCloud | RSS